Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dassa and Pa-Pa came to town

Matt's parents came to visit a couple weeks ago now, but I'm just now getting the pictures off my camera. Here's some of the highlights of their visit.




In other news, we converted Cadie's crib to a toddler bed on Sunday. I think this means she is giving up naps entirely, which she has not been great at for awhile now. I'm still putting her in her darkened room with her sound machine on, but from what I can tell through the monitor, she gets up and plays the whole time. She goes to sleep really well at night though. The first night she rolled out, but from then on, no problems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures. We had such a good time. Papa and I can't wait to come back to your beautiful country. I also love the new blog background, really cute. Our little girl is a big girl now in her Toddler bed. I know she likes it. Love, Dassa

Anonymous said...

The new look for the blog is wonderful! It looks like you all had a great visit!

Love, Mom