Friday, December 21, 2012

First Snow!

Being born and raised in the unfortunately hot and seasonless state of Florida, I still get unreasonably excited about snow.  So waking up this morning and enjoying a few hours of pretty flurries was fun.  I don't really care that it didn't stick.

See the little bitty snow on the leaves?

Can't see the snow, huh?  The white haze?  That's it.
It was very cold and windy.  Also not pictured, me in my pajamas, rain boots, and winter coat.  Classy.

Piper likes snow.  Piper likes windows.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Snow! But I am sure it was very cold since it is definitely a winter day today.
Love to you all,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love my warm Florida, but I also get excited about SNOW -- guess it always meant days out of school growing up in SC and playing out in it all day long. Good memories, I always wanted to share with my boys and thankfully got to many times on vacations. Hopefully I'll get to do that with my granddaughters some day! Enjoy!
Love, Dassa

Anonymous said...

This is just amongst quite a few exceptional models offered from [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#861]north face apex[/URL] . Check out the below links as well for further details on this coat and others.If you are heading exterior on the chilly day, and wish to have a nice form appropriate [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1088]north face apex sale[/URL] then this may be the a particular available for you. I own one of them fleece jackets in the smokey barbecue grilling gray color and its witnessed a ton of use since morning.

Anonymous said...

The one with Piper at the window turned out so great! Remember: Click It Up A Notch. Good stuff. Also, let me know if you ever want to have some fun redesigning your blog. I love that kind of stuff. It was great to see you all! :)