Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Crazytown, Also Known As The Month of August

Here's some things that are going to happen in August:
  1. Playdate with friends.
  2. Matt and the girls attend a birthday party for a little buddy (while I'm at work).
  3. Matt goes to band practice at church.
  4. Cadence starts school.
  5. Matt and I attend a new faculty dinner.
  6. Matt and I attend the animal shelter board meeting so we can help with grant writing.
  7. Matt and I attend parents' night at Cadence's school.
  8. We all go to a start of the school year barbecue for Matt's and my school.
  9. We all go to a start of the school year potluck for Cadence's school.
  10. Matt goes back to work.
  11. We attend all manner of meetings during pre-planning.
  12. Matt has weekend duty in the dorm.
  13. I finally break down and try on my old work clothes that are in a bin in the closet.  Work clothes from 3 years and one baby ago...
  14. Piper turns 2!
  15. We throw an Under the Sea/Mermaid birthday party for the girls.
And of course, we do usual things like go to work, do chores, make meals, do laundry.  It's going to be fun. 

2 comments:

Dassa said...

Whoooo! One day at a time. It will all be fine and what Blessings bestowed on you all.
Love,
Dassa

Joyce said...

Wow! Good advice from Dassa and I would add get a big calendar for the wall or sync on line calendars! Love, Mom